WHY HIRE A CSP?
- Maintain membership in one of the 14 member associations of the GSF and subscribe to their Code of Professional Ethics.
- Serve a specific number of clients within a five year period.
- Show a certain level of earnings each year for a minimum of five years.
- Present hundreds of professional speaking engagements.
- Continue education in the professional speaking field.
- Receive excellent ratings on performance evaluations from past clients.
- Receive excellent ratings on performance evaluations from fellow Certified Speaking Professionals.
- Maintain and renew their designation every 5 years.
How Many Speakers Hold the CSP Designation?
Fewer than 12 percent of the 5,000+ speakers worldwide, who belong to the 14 member associations of the Global Speakers Federation (GSF), currently hold the Certified Speaking Professional designation. When you hire a CSP™ , you’re hiring a speaker who is acknowledged to be one of the best in the profession.